Tater Tot Casserole
I’ve never met a potato I didn’t like! When I stumbled upon this vegan TATER TOT CASSEROLE recipe by The Colorful Kitchen, I knew I had to try it. First of all, your girl loves a simple meal. And this one just uses frozen veggies, frozen tater tots, and vegan cheese. easy peasy + budget-friendly. It’s not an everyday meal, but it’s just the dish you need to lift your spirits and warm your soul!
2 tablespoons vegan butter (We love Miyoko’s!)
24 oz frozen veggies
24 oz frozen tater tots
1 cup vegan shredded cheese (I used So Delicious!)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt + pepper
1) Heat the vegan butter in a saute pan over medium high heat. Add the frozen veggies. Season with garlic powder and plenty of salt and pepper. Cook until warmed through.
2) Preheat the oven to 425F, or the temperature listed on the tater tots packaging.
3) Grease a 9x13 casserole dish. Add the cooked veggies.
4) On top of the veggies, add the tater tots, covering the entire surface.
5) Cook for 25 minutes, or the time listed on the tater tots packaging.
6) Remove from oven, add the shredded cheese on top of the casserole and return to oven for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from The Colorful Kitchen